About Best Real Estate
Best real estate is one of the largest real estate firms in the El Paso/Juarez region. It was founded in 1974 as an industrial, commercial, and office real estate company specializing in leasing, management and sales. Best Real Estate is an organization built on high standards of excellence. Its professional staff works closely with each of its clients in order to provide reliable, timely, and efficient service that is in tune with the current trends and market conditions. The company provides brokerage and leasing services locally, regionally, and nationwide though Best Real Estate, Inc. and in Mexico through Best de Mexico. Property management services are offered through Best Asset Management and Advisory services are offered through Best Real Estate Advisors.
The Best team consists of five full-time agents, four full-time property managers, an accounting team, and a marketing and graphics department, all of whom meet the highest professional and ethical standards. Their experience level ranges from 3 to 30 years. The Best Real Estate personnel have a reputation for integrity and assurance of quality service.
The Best services include complete market analysis to determine all sites and facilities appropriate for the client; provision of information and sources of information regarding labor and training, incentive programs, and other issues and services of interest to the client; evaluation of pricing on land and facilities, and negotiations on behalf of the client- as needed, to obtain the optimum price of land and facilities.
International Council of Shopping Centers (ISCS)
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CIREA)
Institute of Real Estate management (IREM)
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
Urban land Institute (ULI)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
American Planning Association
El Paso Foreign Trade Association
El Paso Chamber of Commerce - Economic Development Division Listing Services
Best Real Estate has a comprehensive and aggressive marketing plan for companies that hire us to lease or sell their real estate. We take aerial and/or ground level photographs of the property and we prepare marketing media which includes as much pertinent information as possible. The following components of our marketing plan help us lease and sell properties quickly and competitively:
- Signage- We immediately put up signs and/or banners on the property.
- Fliers- Our marketing and graphics department will create a full color flier with photos and all appropriate information on the available real estate.
- Mailings- Fliers are mailed to area brokers and prospective tenants during the life of the listing. The prospects we target vary by property, and we choose the most appropriate target market for a property from in-house databases and other lists:
- El Paso area real estate brokers
- Manufactuerers and "maquilas" in El Paso and Juarez
- Office users in El Paso
- Shopping center tenants in El Paso
- Real estate developers in El Paso and Juarez
- Target companies identified by SIC codes and zip codes
- Flier Boxes- Containers with informational fliers on the property are placed on the real estate signs or directly on the building.
- Internet Listing- All properties are listed on our website through Loopnet, the most popular commercial and industrial real estate listing service on the internet. In addition to photos and information, this site contains demographic and other information on each property.
- Broker Updates- The first working day of every month all area commercial and industrial real estate brokers are faxed information on the properties that we have listed.
- Online Marketing- Email fliers are prepared on every property we list and are used as needed. In addition, we often use Loopnet email fliers to reach a broader market.
- General Marketing- Presentations, advertising and other marketing methods are used as needed.
- On Demand- We are always available to answer questions, provide information and show properties.